Thursday, August 04, 2005

Online Games and Stuff

Ok, so I confess to liking games on the computer. I recently found www.addictinggames.com . And lately I have been playing "Holy Cow", a little angel cow trying to get to heaven by blessing people. Corny, yes, but who doesn't like corny once in a while? Also "Insaniquarium" by www.popcap.com.

The weather here has resumed being in the low 90s and humid, although not as bad as last week. We had a few 80 degree days earlier this week, and that was nice. Hopefully it stays nice on Saturday, as I have the day off! It's such a wonderful thing, working in retail and having that rare Saturday off. I have plans for Chad and I, which I will disclose at a later date, as I am keeping them secret from him as yet. Which, of course, drives him nuts.

Hey, Mom and Dad, yet another technical coup for me! I fixed the printer at work Tuesday, and the fax machine today! At least the report said it was sent, I didn't have anyone to send it to to test. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda! Biz at the law office is rather slow today, so I thought I'd say HI. So, this is what a blog is, huh? It's cooled down enough here that we shut the air off at home. I don't play games here at work; just trying to figure out what our clients are going to do next is all the challenge I need, but I'll visit the site. LittleD