Saturday, January 21, 2006

Snowflakes

Wow. I didn't realize that it really had been two months since I have posted anything! I will plead work as a contributor to that, the holiday season in retail is always a killer. We then followed that with inventory right away in January, and the same week our district manager visited. Which meant everything had to be perfect, and clean. So now that that is all done, I can resume my life!

I have discovered a couple of blogs at USA Today online. One is Pop Candy, an entertainment blog, and the other, Weather Guys. A blog about the weather? Yes, and it's more interesting then you might think. They had a link from yesterday that I will include here, in honor of the snow my parents received last night: http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/snowcrystals/photos/photos.htm . It has the most beautiful pictures of snow crystals.



I can also share the wonderful news that my search for a roommate at the house I am living in has been concluded this past week. Yeah! So I will finish (with assistance) transferring everything back to Alison's this coming week and weekend. This news makes me so happy, its tiresome living with half your stuff at one place, the other half elsewhere. And friends of mine just moved five minutes away from the townhouse, so that will be really nice. Sarah and I have plans to walk together. So much easier to stay committed to exercise when you have a partner!

No comments: